Data Protection Policy
Following the application of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation, AXIS Participaciones Empresariales, S.A., S.G.E.I.C., S.M.E. (hereafter, "Axis") has modified its Privacy Policies that govern the processing of your personal data as part of your relationship with Axis.
We ask that you read the basic information on Data Protection below carefully. Should you require further information, please access our Data Protection Policy
A cookie is a file that is stored in your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other operations, cookies enable a web page to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of users or their computers and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which computers are used, they may be used to recognise the user.
Depending on the party serving them, cookies may be categorised as first-party cookies, served by this page, and third-party cookies served by other websites or services.
2. Types of cookies
Classification depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through them are processed:
- Technical cookies: these enable users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services therein, including controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, entering restricted areas, remembering items in an order, carrying out the purchasing process for an order, filling out a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files, or sharing content over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: these enable users to access the service with certain general features predefined on user terminals based on a series of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration where the service is accessed etc.
- Analytic cookies: these enable those responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of users of websites to which they are related. The data gathered by this type of cookie is used to gauge the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create a browsing profile for users of the websites, applications and platforms in order to make improvements in accordance with analysis of the way in which users avail themselves of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these are used for best possible management of any advertising space the publisher has added to a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided, on the basis of criteria such as the contents published or the frequency with which adverts are displayed.
- Behaviour-targeted advertising cookies: these are used for best possible management of any advertising space the publisher has added to a website, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. They store behavioural information of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, to create a specific profile in order to display advertising tailored to these habits.
Classification by periods of time:
- Session cookies: session cookies last only for the period of time spent by users browsing the web page, and are deleted subsequently.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain stored on users' terminals for a longer period of time, giving more control over the preferences selected, with no need to repeat certain parameters every time users visit the website.
3. Third-party cookies
Some of our cookies are used to generate advertising on third-party networks or to conduct analyses, using tools that are external to ICO. The cookies used are for the exclusive use of ICO, and no trading is carried out with them.
|Type of Cookie||Status||Company|
|Advertising||Persistent||Mediamind / Xaxis|
4. How to disable cookies
As an additional guarantee to the procedures explained above, registration of our cookies may be subject to cookie acceptance by users during installation or updating of the browser used, and acceptance may be withdrawn at any time using the setting options for contents and privacy.
It is normally possible to curtail acceptance of browser cookies, or to curtail acceptance of cookies for a specific service. All modern browsers enable cookie settings to be changed. The changes are normally found in 'Options' or 'Preferences' in your browser menu.
Users will find the steps to gain access to the cookie configuration menu and, where applicable, for private browsing on each of the main browsers at the following addresses and URLs:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings. For further information, consult the Microsoft support service or the browser's Help facility.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised settings. For further information, consult the Mozilla support service or the browser's Help facility.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For further information, consult the Google support service or the browser's Help facility.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For further information, consult the Apple support service or the browser's Help facility.
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, and thus there can be no guarantee that they will be fully compatible with your browser version. It is also possible that another browser may be used that is not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock etc. To prevent any malfunctions, you can use your browser options for direct access, generally in the Options menu, under "Privacy" (see your browser's Help facility for further information).