A leading company in the tinned-fish segment, including value-added dishes.
- FESpyme took up a minority holding in 2008 with an investment of €7.3m.
- When FESpyme took up its holding, the company’s sales amounted to €150m, with EBITDA of €15m.
- Join the company in its expansion into convenience food and also geographically.
As a result of this injection of capital, the company succeeded in:
- modernising its productive premises and
- completing its higher value-added range to cover its large-scale distribution needs.
The company now has sales of €200m and EBITDA of €20m. (*)
The reasons for AXIS’ choice:
- Experience and knowledge of the food sector acquired in previous investments.
- An independent, economically neutral partner.
(*) Última información pública disponible en el momento del análisis de cada caso.