A leading company in machinery for the energy sector.
- FOND-ICOpyme took up a minority holding in 2006 with an investment of €15m.
- When FOND-ICOpyme made its investment, the company’s sales amounted to €170m, with EBITDA of €24m.
- Join the company in its innovative aerogenerator project.
As a result of FOND-ICOpyme´s contribution, the company has:
- financed its internationalisation process in Spanish-speaking countries and
- expanded the development of electricity by means of generators in Brazil’s rural areas.
Guascor now has sales of €252m and EBITDA of €42m (*).
The reasons for AXIS’ choice:
- In sync with the company’s partners, sharing their vision of the growth plan.
- Strengthening the shareholding structure so as to speed up the company’s internationalisation process.
(*) Latest public information available at the time of analysis of each case.