Spanish enterprises with expansion plans, financing and a long-term business vision. The main targets are consolidated companies, although innovating enterprises at an early stage are not ruled out, especially those in sustainable economy sectors.
In the main, FESpyme targets medium-sized, consolidated companies, for which the planned allocation amounts to 70% of the portfolio. Start-ups will take up the remaining 30% (20% through other funds).
- Direct investment in expansion capital – €210m
- Dire ct investment in start-ups – €20m
- Investment in other funds – €70m
Considering solely the €300m of the Sustainable Economy Venture Capital Fund.