Solutions, purpose and level of investment
As a venture capital fund, FESpyme offers two possible financing formulas for enterprises to choose from or even combine.:
- Holding in capital.Always minority, without being a benchmark partner for a limited period in accordance with the project’s maturity (approximately five years). Preferably on a co-investment basis with other partners.
- Participating loan. Up to seven years with a two-year grace period and the possibility of conversion into capital.
Purpose of the investment.
The resources we invest finance enterprises’ pure expansion processes; specifically and amongst others:
- The acquisition of assets.
- Innovation activities.
- Internationalisation and the purchase of other companies.
Not eligible: (i) liability restructuring processes and refinancing processes; (ii) working capital requirements; (iii) substitution of shareholders.
Level of investment.
With an average target investment of €5m, the minimum and maximum amounts we invest are as follows:
- In consolidated, expanding companies: from €1.5m to €15m.
- Innovating start-ups: from €0.75m to €1.5m.