Choice of investments
When investing FOND-ICOpyme resources, AXIS appraises the following parameters, amongst others:
- Interest of the sector and the enterprise’s competitive edge.
- Economic viability and sustainable financial structure of the enterprise and its project.
- A management team of proven experience, committed to the growth plan.
- Consistency and quality of the business plan presented.
In expansion capital
Target company with minimum sales of €20m and EBITDA of €4m, plus a competitive edge in its sector.
Target company with a clearly innovative project, technically validated by specialists. Sales and positive EBITDA or great growth potential.
In investments in other funds
The following aspects are particularly valued:
- That the funds are complementary to our own investment activity; i.e., that they are focused on
investments in start-ups and/or technology investments.
- Managers’ previous experience in investments, with positive results.
- Institutional backing, both public and private.
- Funds at the constitution stage (with no investments in the portfolio).